Monday, February 28, 2011

The First Month of Gracie's Life

The first month of Gracie's life has already passed.  I can't believe I am a parent of a month old.  This past month has gone by fast and slow all at the same time!  This has been the best month of my life but also the very hardest.  I can't even believe how much our lives have changed. 

Our little girl has grown so much in the past month.  Her newest accomplishment is her beautiful and wonderful smile.  Yes, she has been smiling before, but that was always for gas.  But now she is really smiling!  I absolutely love seeing her smile!  She is also starting to bat at different toys, swinging her hands around.  I absolutely love watching her grow and learn so many new things. 

We go for her one month wellness check on Thursday.  I can't wait to see what her weight, height, and head circumference.  I will post them after that.  She will also be getting her second Hepatitis B shot.  I am not looking forward to having to see her cry because of a shot!  :(

Well, this post is short, mainly because I am holding my sleeping beauty in my arms and it is very difficult to type a whole lot.   Below is a few pictures of her one month birthday! :)




 

No comments:

Post a Comment